The Mushroom Kingdom
Welcome to The Mushroom Kingdom! Please register/log in! If you are a new member, please read our Rules. We hope you enjoy your stay.
The Mushroom Kingdom
Welcome to The Mushroom Kingdom! Please register/log in! If you are a new member, please read our Rules. We hope you enjoy your stay.
The Mushroom Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mushroom Kingdom

WARNING: Magic Mushrooms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Princesspeach1000
Green Koopa
Princesspeach1000

What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT?   What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey:
Whats your favorite book/series of books and why? I love the twilight series. I am up to eclipse, in the middle of it. Why do I like it?
I like it because it is so engaging. I never knew that I would like vampires. I wanted to see twilight, but I was kind of freaked by the fact it included bloody scenes, and I'm a girl, I don't like bloody scenes. So my bro suggested I read it. So I did, and loved it. And continued. So that is how I found out and read twilight. Whats the story about your favorite book? If it is twilight/the series, please tell me why and what you like about it.
Back to top Go down
koas20
Red Koopa
koas20

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT?   What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 pm

The 39 Clues. Addicting. Suspensful. Doesn't
restrict a person from making another
person something for his website.
And then drops his warning level and top of
that locks his request thingy. *cough* abio *cough*
Back to top Go down
Goldnole3
Green Koopa
Goldnole3

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT?   What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Any world war 2 book because I love learning about ww2 and all of the history and how it advances the world!
Back to top Go down
koas20
Red Koopa
koas20

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT?   What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm

yeah i like war books too, ironically my website is based on peace
:PP
Back to top Go down
Ultimadum
Green Koopa
Ultimadum

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT?   What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 am

war books own, the lord of the rings series is good 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT?   What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Book and WHY AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT?
Page 1 of 1